Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally.
The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
What's new in this version:
- Ship NewTabURL.jsm in 44.
- Disable default-app hash storage.
- Force CreateWindow hooks to be detours.
- TabQueueService: Do not clear tabQueueHandler reference.
- Fix notification background color.
- Don't delete the temporary PDF file until printing service is really done with it.
- Check for null listener in GeckoEditable.
- Don't crash when cancelling dialog due to malformed input.