Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally.
The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
What's new in this version:
- With the Enhanced Steam extension, Firefox could crash
- Fix a potential startup crash
- Kerberos authentication did not work with alias
- SVG / CSS animation had a regression causing rendering issues on websites like openstreemap.org
- On Godaddy webmail, Firefox could crash
- document.baseURI did not get updated to document.location after base tag was removed from DOM for site with a CSP
- With a Right-to-left (RTL) version of Firefox, the text selection could be broken
- CSP had a change in behavior with regard to case sensitivity resources loading